We are open for in-service (neurofeedback, neurostimulation, counselling, functional medicine, nutrition counselling, TMS) and online service (counselling, nutrition counselling, therapeutic assessments).
Please call the centre to book your appointment. We are open 9am – 7 pm Monday to Friday.
At Elumind Centres we do the mindful worrying about bugs (not the crawling ones) so that you don’t have to do so! Our job is to make you feel and be safe by taking all the necessary infection control precautions.
Our centre follows the BC College of Physicians and BC Ministry of Health infection control and disease management guidelines. Furthermore, we adhere to the highest standards of employee safety as per Work Safe BC to ensure that our staff are protected, which in turn translates to you being safe when going through your therapeutic experience with Elumind Centres.
We are picky when it comes to who we see for our specialized treatments. Only clients that are well and have very low risk of carrying the coronavirus get to roam around our facilities. Our staff follow policies regarding infection protection and control. We clean surfaces between therapies. We enforce the highest hygiene standards and follow hand washing protocols. We even make your hands smoother by providing moisturizing cream.
Here is just a few of the things we do to ensure your safety and the safety of our staff:
- We scrub everything squeaky clean (of course we use skin-friendly stuff and watch out for that glass door that has disappeared because of our sanitization!)
- We reduce the points of contact to as few points as possible (we welcome telekinetic abilities for moving objects)
- We screen clients pre-visit as well as when they are at the centre (sorry if we are annoying with our 100s of emails, but it is all out of caring)
- We make you look mysterious (and safe at the same time) by asking you to wear a mask; even cousin Larry visiting from out of town must wear one!
- We protect our staff by getting them PPE (You may not recognize them, but they are still super friendly)
- We have trained our staff in infection prevention and control for COVID-19 and also in how to make good-looking origami.
- We limit the number of clients in the clinic per hour (we are still social animals and get to find out what you had for dinner from behind our plexiglass)
- We have a designated an onsite COVID-19 guru (a nerd who constantly follows updates from the authorities) to ensure everyone follows the guidelines to the tee.
Thank you for choosing Elumind Centres for Brain Excellence where the health of your brain is our number one priority, while we take your safety absolutely seriously with the highest standards of infection control and management.
Please review the following information below for your benefit.
General Information on COVID-19
COVID 19 belongs to a family of viruses that can cause the common cold. It mostly affects the elderly, the immunocompromised and those with significant medical comorbidities. Younger adults/children remain less affected by this virus.
COVID 19 spreads via contact with an infected individual (bear in mind that someone could be an asymptomatic carrier) or their body fluids (eg. saliva, sputum, stool). As far we know, it is NOT airborne. Washing your hands is the most important defense you have against the virus.
Symptoms of COVID-19:
The symptoms of COVID-19 are similar to other respiratory illnesses including the flu and common cold. They include coughing, fever, sore throat and difficulty breathing. Sometimes, people experience gastrointestinal symptoms such as diaarhea, abdominal pain and vomiting. There have also been complaints of flu-like symptoms such as body aches or headaches.
If you become sick or have any of the symptoms above, we ask you please to share this information with our staff to ensure the safety of others.
You can also visit the Government of Canada information site for updated details anytime at Canada.ca/coronavirus/