We are open for in-service (neurofeedback, neurostimulation, counselling, functional medicine, nutrition counselling, TMS) and online service (counselling, nutrition counselling, therapeutic assessments).
Please call the centre to book your appointment. We are open 9am – 7 pm Monday to Friday.
At Elumind Centres we do the mindful worrying about bugs (not the crawling ones) so that you don’t have to do so! Our job is to make you feel and be safe by taking all the necessary infection control precautions.
Our centre follows the BC College of Physicians and BC Ministry of Health infection control and disease management guidelines. Furthermore, we adhere to the highest standards of employee safety as per Work Safe BC to ensure that our staff are protected, which in turn translates to you being safe when going through your therapeutic experience with Elumind Centres.
We are picky when it comes to who we see for our specialized treatments. Only clients that are well and have very low risk of carrying the coronavirus get to roam around our facilities. Our staff follow policies regarding infection protection and control. We clean surfaces between therapies. We enforce the highest hygiene standards and follow hand washing protocols. We even make your hands smoother by providing moisturizing cream.
Here are just a few of the things we do to ensure your safety and the safety of our staff:
- We scrub everything squeaky clean (of course we use skin-friendly stuff and watch out for that glass door that has disappeared because of our sanitization!).
- We reduce the points of contact to as few points as possible (we welcome telekinetic abilities for moving objects).
- We screen clients pre-visit as well as when they are at the centre (sorry about all the emails, we just want to ensure a safe environment!).
- Everyone must wear a mask.
- We protect our staff by getting them PPE (You may not recognize them, but they are still super friendly).
- We have trained our staff in infection prevention and control for COVID-19.
- We limit the number of clients in the clinic per hour (we are still social animals and get to find out what you had for dinner from behind our plexiglass).
- We have a designated an onsite COVID-19 guru (a nerd who constantly follows updates from the authorities) to ensure everyone follows the guidelines to the tee.
Thank you for choosing Elumind Centres for Brain Excellence where the health of your brain is our number one priority.
Please review the following information below for your benefit.
General Information on COVID-19
COVID-19 is a disease caused by a new strain of coronavirus. ‘CO’ stands for corona, ‘VI’ for virus, and ‘D’ for disease. It mostly affects the elderly, the immunocompromised and those with significant medical conditions. Younger adults and children remain less affected by this virus.
The COVID-19 virus spreads primarily through droplets of saliva or discharge from the nose when an infected person coughs or sneezes, so it’s important that you also practice respiratory etiquette (for example, by coughing into a flexed elbow). Washing your hands and wearing a mask is the most important defence you have against the virus.
Symptoms of COVID-19:
The symptoms of COVID-19 are similar to other respiratory illnesses including the flu and common cold. They include coughing, fever, sore throat, headache, and difficulty breathing. Sometimes people experience gastrointestinal symptoms such as diarrhea, abdominal pain and vomiting. There have also been complaints of flu-like symptoms such as body aches or headaches.
If you become sick or have any of the symptoms above, we ask you please to share this information with our staff and stay home to ensure the safety of others.
You can also visit the Government of Canada information site for updated details anytime at Canada.ca/coronavirus/